list to do, sugestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

list to do, sugestions

Post  masterdev on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:34 am

First, thank you staff for all thehard work you've been putting in this game, these are just some good (to be) fixes, we(I) probably can play the game without them, take things slowly.

Move the Following NPCS - Bug Abuse rule from Forum rules to Server rules, so people that do not post the forums read it.
Add Official rules game link in ::help window, command example ::rules
Allow Dragon hide crafting materials to be certed(5 in total)
Allow Spice to be certed in the upper level cleaned herbs just as we can see it in the upper level muddy herbs.
Remove certificates of adamantium and runite items as they do not have any practical use and add instead platinum and titanium items.
Add more platinum rocks in the wilderness as there are only 4 rocks(and 1 titanium), if possible, if not please let me know if there are 3 players who have 145 mining or higher. I won't actively raise my mining anymore as I am 130 now it is too hard to go to 145 and mine all 3 titanium rocks.
If there are more upper level ore rocks, please add them in the mining wiki guide, for example there are about 3 korium rocks near the frost dragons in the Frost Dungeon that do not appear in the mining guide.
Please make it possible for us to make the woodcutting&fletching potion. Spice with filled vial would not combine, neither unstrung cork bow.
Allow entrance in the crafting guild south Falador.
Allow access to the other half of 99 crafting guild, where there are some dragons and rocks.
If possible please restore 1 more shop where we can buy thread as only 1 of 4 crafting shops are open.
Please tell us where we can get gauntlets of cooking(easy eye in the wiki guides), make the Chef hat also give cooking bonus, maybe also the white apron.
Please add the New potions : - Prayer renewal - Overload - extreme in the wiki guide when possible so we know how to make them. I only know about Prayer and Super prayer Potion. It's probably these 2?
We are able to buy lower ore in shops, rune essence was added after the shops came to be so there is no rune essence shop in RS KBD. if it stays so please, make it so we are able to mine essence continuously like the normal game.
I read once that KBD monk has a 1% chance to drop a black apron, it droped me an apron but it was white, and the colour of the apron is not specified, it could drop any colour of an apron or only white aprons, What is the black apron used for? because KBD monk does not have any useful drop, for example normal bones, 1 dragon spear or 1 uncut opal while he is level 6000+.
Where can we get rune magnet, can this also be added in the wiki guides?
Please open the lava maze or add bouncers somewhere and lava dragon, so people who want to do the magic crystal quest, have access to them.
Rune dragon Rune essence certificate drop is always 1 in quantitiy, without member bonus.
Ability to wield dragon axe, korium axe, platinum axe, titanium axe.
Ability to wield all types of pickaxe(at least from dragon, korium, platinum, titanium)
Ability to mine gem rocks as there is no shilo village quest.
Ability to refresh slayer quest at least once per day, it pretty nasty to raise slayer from 100+ by killing chickens and level 2 rats.
Thank you, that is all for now.

masterdev

Back to top Go down

Re: list to do, sugestions

Post  Kage on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:11 pm

there are more then 3 players with 150 mining and also smithing

Kage
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  masterdev on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:08 am

Darkgundam wrote:there are more then 3 players with 150 mining and also smithing
Thanks. Then 4 platinum rocks in free wilderness is fine, if it was fine to them mining. IK about 3 with smithing. Most usually farm certs to skip the scant mining.

masterdev

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandsborg on Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:19 am

everything on the Wiki site - U can edit it to to help Smile

There will atm not be added more Platinum and Titanium rocks bc we need to keep it hard to get like

Cooking Gauntless - No need for that. I know for fact that it only takes 8 hours (if u have the raw fish) to grain 150 cooking.. ( i have done it 3 times Razz )

Black apron is a rare item. so thats why it takes like for ever to get it. Smile 1/1000 rate..

Rune essences is realy easy to get. Deep wildy town have 8 rocks near the bank, easy to mine and bank. And under lava town theres a spot with 1 rune ess cert u can telegrab (bonus magic xp)

i know theres more i could comment on but ur msg is long Haha

Thx for playing and supporting the server with all the help

Back to top Go down

Post  Lietuva on Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:35 pm

Im smithing 150 lol
and want to start play again omg Very Happy
all need to do is get more players
Lietuva

http://www,facebook.com/iloveprogressivehouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Lietuva on Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:34 am

hello, i dont know whats goin on with the server but its dead for months now. 5 players online thats is horrible number.
I decided to check official old school server in past days i payed membership for one month also just to check what is better there then we have in RSCKBD server.

So official runescape old school servers are few, about 6 or more and in every server play nearly 100 players wich 70-80% of them are bots autokill chickens and auto collect items and so on. But i was suprised there is real players and they are happy to play they communicate and want to help.
Xp rate is same as it was from Jagex first server made. Goblins lvl8 gives around 29xp only and so on.
All quests are working (included member quests)
There is no extras in the game at all but people play.

RSCKBD admins and mods did great job for a lot of big changes, i also tried to help every time i can.
I dont see a point to keep server running 24/7 when is just 5 characters logged in. Economy and willderness are dead totally!
Yes Brwn did great job and its hard to decide what to do but changes must happen!
I played long enough to understand that hard job he did with his collegues but maybe its time to come back to old days???
Maybe we can keep classic runescape map?
Maybe we can reset all character because they not active anymore?
Maybe we can just make original XP rate for all players and double it on weekends automatically?
I know brwn and his team did so much work on server but we all see its not effective, time was wasted..
We need stability here! I love this server from first day and still remember sometimes and want to log in but when i log in it makes me sad, its empty!
We have to much stuff in server and less information how to use everything in game, new players has no knowledge where to go which monster they gonna meet.
Its just to much everything. Why we cant keep it original stable like now server is 24/7, we have more good players who would come back even after reset! Im one of them and im not only one!
Need do a lot of maths and make normal rates for players.
Now we have a bit of starwars mode in server i would say what just stopped me to play more, we have to much and we dont need that all. Please admin staff you know i want to help and share my opinion here, please dont kill this server! With this brilliant team we can have lovely server with min 100 players online (thats what we had last year)
Less space for players would make them meet more often! Low XP rate would make them stay near chickens,goblins,cows. Quests let them trip around map (also would make chat active to get help from other players)
Economy would fix it self when players start grow!
Between level 20 and level 50 players would go test their characters in wild im sure for that! Till they reach level 50 someone will reach smithing mining etc.
All we need is keep it simple and stable like i said before. I know its nice to have new items in bank something rare but that dont helps for server so much.
From the first day till now i see big same problem and dont know what owner of the server wants to have?
You can make Subscription work just to enter some area where only members can do and also for quests thats all we need.
Double xp weekends thats max server can afford!

Also i think its possible make Runescape Old School Beta+ Server and run them both till we see difference wich server is better for players. Difference we see if we see people coming online!
Please dont ignore!

If someone aggre with me please do +1 vote here on comments.
Lietuva

http://www,facebook.com/iloveprogressivehouse

Back to top Go down

Post  beautifulady on Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:05 pm

lets gooooooooooooo, log on

beautifulady

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top