::fkeying lost phat and a mil

View previous topic View next topic Go down

::fkeying lost phat and a mil

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:36 am

At aprox. 2:25 PM, EST, the Server underwent some form of bug wherein.. my F7 (9) Super Attack Pray, f8(10)SuperStrPray, and f9(11)Paralyze Monster become altered in such a way that (9) is now 0, (10) is now 1, and (11) is now 2.

Now, understand me, by doing ::f9 11 I can see that all of my keys are still set f7 9, f8 10, and f9 11...what has changed is the internal codes for each prayer...meaning that my f7,f8, and f9 keys no longer activated the prayers i assigned, they activate the very first 3 prayers.

I was using each prayer, killing rune dragons...in between kills, the coding became corrupt (essentially) and my prayers became altered in such a way that my hotkeys no longer activated the prayers to which they were assigned. THIS RESULTED IN MY IMMEDIATE DEATH. (Also, rune drags is real far away so i wasn't able to get back in time to collect my loot, this is why i am reporting.)

I lost monks robe set, Cream Phat, 2 rune baxe certs, 50ish coal cert, 8 cad certs, 8 rannar certs, some other certs...100 fires, 250 nats, 50k, 20 pray pots, lots of stuff, really. Hard to remember exactly what drops i had recieved as I was only there a half hour...

POINT IS....PRAYER IDs (internal codes) WERE ALTERED AND MY HOTKEYS BECAME INVALID RESULTING IN MY DEATH AND LOSS OF OVER 10MIL.

Back to top Go down

Re: ::fkeying lost phat and a mil

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:02 am

It's like first time I see this. But u can still use the normal pray menu to scroll. It's working.

I can't tell what went wrong in this case. All I know is that u need to set ur hot keys every time u log in. So maybe u relogged without knowing. Idk. Not sure what's the deal.

I will let brwn look into the server and see if he finds anything.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top