Post  ego on Sat May 20, 2017 5:49 pm

In game name?
Ego

Real name?
Jacob

How old are you?
I am roughly 23.08767 years old.

Location on earth?
This is discriminatory: I, for one, am whole-heartedly open to allowing extra-terrestial life-forms to partake in this extraordinary game... but I am located within the United States of America.

How long have you been playing the server?
Nearly 3 years

Why do you want to be a staff member on ClassicKBD?
It's a really fun game, especially when everyone is online..Yes, this is why I want to be a staff member. I hate to see rule-breaking; I find it hard to believe that there are few players constantly playing as the server rules are so relaxed..It's almost as if the rules aren't enforced which makes players feel unstable and uncomfortable investing their time.

Why should we choose you to be a staff member?
I think you should choose me because there is no down-side..I simply would be a tool to lessen your work-load.

How long do you play on average each day?
I don't actually know..in the last 3 years I've had lulls in play-time, primarily do to my discomfort seeing rule-breaking go uninterrupted.
Technically, my average is less than 0.5 hours / day, but if I log in I'm going to play for 1 to 10 hours.

Are you active on both forums and in game?
I'm not nearly as active on the forums as, say, Brandsborg. I haven't produced extremely efficient and useful Guides...but I'm about as active as is acceptable - I mean, since someone has already made every guide, there's really only so much I can do.
Don't get me wrong, I use the forums as much as I play the game (which is often and plentiful) but I'm mostly just reading what everyone else has to say.

What are your other hobbies?
I don't really think what I do qualifies as a hobby - I'm just killing time.
Computer (RSCKBD, Blizzard Games, Research)
xBox One (Destiny(2), Overwatch, Ark: Survival Evolved, et cetera.)
Netflix (Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, The Big Bang Theory, LOST, Brooklyn Nine Nine, et cetera.)
I bought a 1975 Ford F250 Custom, single cab-long bed..I've been thinking about dropping a 6.6L in it and building a mud-truck..just seems awfully expensive.
I bought a 48"x36" dry-erase-board recently; I've been using it to help in my contemplations of what technology we need to colonize the next frontier - the oceans.

Any Experience being staff before?
I've been both a Mod and an Admin, but never a Forum Mod though I feel it's probably where I'd do best...I've got a big brain and it takes a while to fully process all the possibilities of how I could react to any given situation.

Any coding languages or other related education?
OBD-II, though it's technically unrelated. See, an OBD-II scanner reads the Trouble Codes for cars. Hah.. I've downloaded, nearly a decade ago, a Source File and logged into it, but nobody else logged in so I gave that up. Haha, too be young..
I've got a buddy what's owned a couple private servers that did pretty well..we met online and he's a Facebook Friend.

How well do you know the custom items, objects, npcs and landscapes on ClassicKBD?
Items - Check Mate.
Npcs - Check Mate.
Landscapes - I can get you there, but please train your magic first.

ego

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top